Sunday, February 26, 2006

L.G.W.L.N. (Little girl with long nails)

I know a girl who is in kindergarten who i sit whith at church. she has strong opinions and if you dissagree she will ram her head into yours,repatedly, all the while wispering through gritted teeth so no one can hear, "what,did,you,say?" but when told to stop by let's say me, she will say she's sorry then grip your hand and squeeze it with her deadly nails, i have only expirianced such pain before when my two brothes accidentally sat on my arm. this same girl has a sister who must be an angel, their family brings treats for them to eat, she shares them with me,her mom and the L.G.L.W.N we'll call her. and that is how mostly, my sacrament meeting goes down.

6 comments:

Cicada said...

When I first met Nemesis, I found out that she had really strong opinions on lots of things, and at first, it was a little put-offish (read: I didn't really like her, but I won't say that directly). Only then, I started listening to her opinions and I found out that she was right 100% of the time. And then she became a really close friend. So maybe you and LGWLN have a future of fabulous friendship together.

(p.s.---Nemesis has fangs and claws, so don't be put off by the nails, either.)

lola49 said...

i heard that story!!!!!!! thanks cicada!!!!!

Jared said...

I remember a kid I went to grade school with who was like that. I eventually just tuned him out after a while. Or you could even ask her mom to clip LGWLN's claws a little more frequently? ;)

Natalie Gordon said...

I am a really negligent mother (don't tell DCFS) and all my kids bite their nails because I forget to trim them. So, maybe when they're in therapy later, the high-priced shrink will say, "No, you're not full of anxiety and angst, you nail biter, you just have a lazy mom." Too bad LGWLN isn't my kid -- you'd be home free. BTW, TAG -- You're it!

Nemesis said...

So now your true opinions come out, Cicada! I will have you know I have never rammed anyone with my head for not agreeing with me.

The very idea.

Limon said...

There was girl in my freshman year of college who would always say hi by ramming me with her head. I started to feel like I was on National Geographic. Note to girls: if you start to resemble a wildlife documentary, chances are that the guy will not be interested.