Thursday, June 01, 2006

NO MORE JR. HIGH BLUES!

HORRAY! I am out of elementary school and on to the better things even though i had the jr. high blues i am over them and am now waiting for summer to start! here is how my summer will pretty much go:

JUNE!!
1'st :feild day
2'nd :schools out and we(me and my family) leave for chacago!
3rd through the 9th:we are in chacago and having the time of our lives!
10th:arive from chacago
12th through the 23rd:band camp and ella's birthday party
26th through the30th:GIRLS CAMP!

JULY!!
4th:of july
29th leave for grandma's house in california!
30th through the 31st: at grandma's

AUGUST!
1st through the 13th:at grand ma nolans (get back on 13th)

then school starts all over again but i will be livin large at AMERICAN FORK JR. HIGH!!!!

7 comments:

Th. said...

.

Whew!

Sounds exciting!

Nemesis said...

Live it up this summer, baby! I would comment on my junior high years, but I think I blocked them from my memory for a reason. :-)

It'll be nice not to be with all the little kids anymore though, I bet!

Lady Steed said...

Hey, where in CA does gramma live?

Are you SO excited for Girls Camp? It was always the highlight of my summer when i was YW age.

Aoi Sakura said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Really, despite what others may say, Junior High or Middle School or whatever you want to call it is really fun! :D

Now, I'm wondering... what kind of band camp is this?

lola49 said...

th:it is!

lady steed:my gma lives in santa barabara, heck yes i am!

aio sakura: jus like practicing you go you play your instrument for 45 minuites if pure torture and then go home, great aint' it.

lola49 said...

soooooo sorry it's aoi,sorry again aoi sakura

lola49 said...

yes hooora! joy of joys!