Sunday, January 13, 2008

My new, new years resolutions

I have some new new years resolutions. I did have many other candidates for new years resolutions, but I have narrowed it down to my top five. So strap on your seat belts because here, they, come!

Resolution #5: Learn to speak Italian fluently. R.F.R: (Reason for Resolution) I have always loved Italian, and ever sense my "Trip to Europe" birthday party, I have loved Italy and Italian. I have been putting it off, but now i have the equipment, (Berlitz Italian Premier, and a Learn to Say It book, good stuff)

Resolution #4: Get in Shape. R.F.R: I'm out of shape, need I say more?

Resolution #3: Be in a Movie. R.F.R: I really really really really really really ext. ext. want to be in a move.

Resolution #2: Keep my room clean, and get organized. R.F.R: I keep it clean for like one day and once again it is the same old pig pen it used to be.

Resolution #1: Write on my Blog everyday! R.F.R: I have lost 9/10 of my audience because I switched blogs, and duh duh duh, I really don't write all that much anymore.

So there you go! Hopefully i can keep up with them and sometime soon give you a blog in Italian, a picture of the new me, a copy of my movie, a picture of my clean room, and a blog post every day! Happy January

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

That's one day in a row! Keep it up!