Friday, March 24, 2006

No mom, i have to go to school.

I'm a sick girl, I have a stomache ache (said stow-mah-chee ah-chee)and i have post-nasal drip. But while i've been hanging around i've watched these shows,Harry Potter, Return to me, My Big Fat Greek Wedding,Pirates of the Caribian,It's a Big Big World,Arthur, Mya and Meguel,and acouple of commercials while channel surfing. My home work has also doubled, I have latework,homework from yesterday, and today,reading,and upcoming projects that will take time, i need to get cracking but, i need to watch the shows my mom is bringing home while i do it,sooooo, ta!

4 comments:

Cicada said...

Excuse me, but you have homework to do and your mother is bringing home movies for you to watch? Clearly irresponsible parenting!

Make sure you do your homework. Otherwise, the only thing you'll learn is that Caesar is a "salad dressing dude."

Excellent.

Limon said...

Which might be a good one for Daltongirl to bring home. Bogus!

And remember, be excellent to each other.

lola49 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,(pause to take breath)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHAHAHAHAHAHA!ahhhhhhhhhh.bill and ted's what an awesome movie,ya know,i could watch that right now.

lola49 said...

limon, we own it! thas' right, on D frikinVD.