Saturday, April 22, 2006

"You're what?........allready?"

That is what my uncle has said to me for the past 5 0r 6 years, yes it is my birthday and i am turning 12. now here are the top ten things people have said to me.

10. do you feel,old?(said to me by my ,ahem, kind mother, of step)
9. wow (a verry bored friend)
8. already?(primary president)
7. congradulations!(not so bored friend)
6. happy early birthday! (build-a-bear lady)
5. oh,cool. (verry bored verry weird friend)
4. happy birthday! (this was also said by family members)
3. huh.(daltonboy jr. but i'm sure he cares, deep down,really deep down,jk dbjr.)
2. really? that means mine is in umm,uh,oh,15 days away!(really caring friend)
1. i can not beleive it it seems like yesterday that you were still a little baby,but you'll always be my baby.(of course,my dad)

5 comments:

daltongirl said...

You forgot mine, which I get a great deal of satisfaction out of repeating every year: If you had been born the day I went into labor, your birthday would have been two days ago.

Happy Birthday! I love you, no matter what day you were born.

Nemesis said...

Here's one from me: It seems like just yesterday that I had you for a roommate. Good times and happy birthday!!!

Cicada said...

My dad always says, "[X] years ago, it was the coldest day of the winter, and we brought you home from the hospital, all bundled up..." I can count on it every year.

lola49 said...

mom:please, if there was one thing i would want you to keep secret, it would be your disatisfaction with my birthday.

nemesis:yup, that's a good one!

Cicada:wow, that's touching. and X years ago you were a baby? wow.

Th. said...

.

If it'll make you better, I'll say "Pipsqueak!" But only if you want me to.