Thursday, April 26, 2007

A very merry unbirthday to me!

So birthdays are supposed to be happy right? Well, mine was happy. . . . enough.

It all started on April the 21st when I had my birhtday up at Jonny bravo's house. (My dad)
It all strarted innocently enough, crazy old coot (my grandpa) came to pick me up with Jonny Bravo,
( now Crazy old coot is not the most opptimistic person in the whole world, when he was talking about the neuclear bombs in Korea, My dad asked him to talk about something happier so he talked about someone getting strangled, yeah. . . )

So He isn't my most favoirite person in the world. And he had to come eat my birthday lunch with us, which was bad enough, but then unwhittingly my dad asked him to dinner also! (the whole point of us taking him with us to lunch was so that he didn't have to come to dinner.) So I had to suffer through another three hours with him. (luckly my cousin was there too, so we were able to slip away for most of the night.

Then, on the 23rd, I had my birthday with my mom,(who I live with) and my oh so bright brother, didn't say Happy Birthday! to me untill after cake, AND my other brother didn't say it at all! Pluss Silent but deadly (my brother) lost one of my birthday presents.

Oh well, No birhtday is ever truly perfect, especialy this one!

4 comments:

lola49 said...

oops, i put an exclamation mark after the Happy Birthday thing. . . i'm embarassed!

Th. said...

.

Eh, enjoy them. You only get 34,522 !s, so you might as well use them when you're young--and can really appreciate them.

Natalie Gordon said...

I love that you call your brother "Silent But Deadly." And is your dad named after Greg Brady? 'Cause I love that episode!!!

I wish you a very happy belated birthday... Enjoy.

Aoi Sakura said...

It's okay... my 16th birthday only two people remembered. :)