Thursday, March 29, 2007

Twilight

Oh my geometric shapes! I just got Twilight, the most awesome book in the world!

The problem is the main charictor is super hot, but Miss Nemmisis is already in line and my friend, the red haired demon of the flaming drum sticks of doom, more formaly known as, English daughter,(her mom is my english teacher) is already making wedding plans. Plus my mom is dreaming about him, and lola the 2nd is always talking about him. What's a girl to do? Follow the crowd?
Or just completely ignore the fact that he is the most perfect person in the whole world? I think not!

Read it! Twilight. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

8 comments:

Th. said...

.

I'm sorry, Lola, but I'm totally confused by that review. Was it a recommendation? I'm leaning towards it was a recommendation. Am I right?

lola49 said...

yes most deffinately yes.

Th. said...

.

Okay.

Check.

lola49 said...

Why does no one but you comment on my blog anymore?

daltongirl said...

Theric is the only one loyal to you, Lola. It could be a lot worse.

Nemesis is having a similar problem with her readership. She is considering using more profanity and nudity to boost her fan base. Perhaps you should commiserate with her, although I can't condone her methods on a tween blog. Or any blog, actually.

Th. said...

.

Happy birthday, by the way.

(I just heard.)

lola49 said...

thank you!

Natalie Gordon said...

Will read Twilight.

Thanks for the recommendation.

And, just like your mom says, steer clear of the profanity and nudity. Or at least the nudity.

And, don't do drugs.