Sunday, March 04, 2007

Does this whirlwind existance never end?

Nothing has been the same since you last heard from me. heres the scoop.

I did get into Symphonic band.

My dad (not that lives with me) Johnny bravo might be moving to L.A.

My crazy coot of a grandpa got ammonia.

My braces have come off.

I met a new friend the read headed Elle.

I got a retainer.

I read Flush, the Goose Girl, the end of Island of the Aunts (my book had a publishing error and cut off five chapters of the book!) and I'm reading East.

I got grounded.

I raised my grades and got un- grounded

I started the new Nancy Drew computer game Creature of Kappo Cave

I started blogging again.

I got an I pod.

My spelling hasn't improved.

and my birth day is in a month!


TA-DA! Now your all cot up on me.

9 comments:

Th. said...

.

Ammonia?!?!

That sounds serious!

And smelly!

Seriously, though--I hope he's better.

And that you totally kick Nancy Drew's trash!

(Or whatever it is you're supposed to do in that game. I don't know.)

Th. said...

.

I just noticed that we failed to celebrate your year anniversary of blogging.

Happy Belated Blogday!

lola49 said...

thank you! yippie skippie!

and my grandpa is better,(hooray)

and in the game you are nancy drew, solving a mystery as her.

daltongirl said...

Your teeth are lovely, your grades are better, your dad's not moving, you are a trombone prodigy, and you're reading lots of great books. Sounds like life is pretty good!

Cicada said...

You got an iPod? Sometimes I wonder at the fact that children can be more fiscally responsible than I am. My brother once pointed out to me that his 9-year-old niece saved her money and bought an iPod, and suggested that maybe I learn some lessons from her. But hey---you and my brother's niece don't have to buy groceries. Or paint. Or furniture. And you certainly don't have to go out to eat five times a week. I tell you. Life gets tough when you get old.

lola49 said...

I like your picture mom, its amazing

cicada, my dad bought me the I pod so I can't take credit for saving my money, I couldn't ever do that!

alisonwonderland said...

what did you think of The Goose Girl and Flush? i've got both of those on my TBR list - but who knows when i'll get to them!

lola49 said...

they were both wonderfull

lola49 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.